22 May, 2016

Accountability 110 The United Nations

Who on the news hasn't been accountable recently, was my outline headline for this page but....

I suppose I could go large and say Israel. For some reason we don't bother holding Israel accountable for killing Palestinians. Feel free to research the subject.
I know of a Rothschild who ceased funding pro-Israeli lobbyists because, well you research it.

Then again, what about Saudi Arabia. They behead more people than ISIS.

DON'T GET ME STARTED ON BLAIR, BABY BUSH, DADDY BUSH OR THE CLINTONS OR 911.                         NO COMMENT.            NO COMMENT.                  NO COMMENT

Are you aware that after WWII the winners got to carve the world up into spheres of influence? That meant you could cause whatever atrocities you wanted without being held to account by the other Governments. Provided that each government stays within its own sphere.

What about NATO and the United Nations? Well, I have already explained to you the reason for committees to exist. These two allow the U.S. to commit war crimes against humanity with zero accountability.

This will all be too much for a great many people. Others will just nod.

There are official explanations for all this but without the ability to detect 'nods and winks' you won't be getting lies but you also will not be getting the unvarnished truth.

So, dear readers, where is my credibility? Who am I? Remember the paragraph I wrote on dealing with 'superiors'?, well I do. Who I am really is unimportant, I am No one.

Discuss, research, evaluate, discuss, research, evaluate, discuss, act, discuss, evaluate, discuss, act, evaluate, discuss and just keep going.

My next blog will attempt to convince you what the news is and why personally directed research is the only way to understand both current and on going affairs.

Or not. This is my blog.

No comments: