19 October, 2018

Janice Fiamengo - feminism

My chosen communication medium is the written word. This is because it takes me 'forever' to decide what it is that I am trying to communicate to the world. By the act of writing I hope to illuminate that which I seek. UNDERSTANDING.

That said, lots of people prefer to view 'you tube clips' rather than read. Janice Fiamengo has published a great many valuable 'you tube clips'.

You can start viewing them here and I strongly recommend that you do as I won't be duplicating her work and it is very valuable : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XD65wnDGuTg

Janice Fiamengo is a critical thinker. She is also capable of higher order thought and her 'you tube clips' offer great examples of both.

I have stated that banking and the government are pillars of society. Many believe that without society you have anarchy - I suggest that without society you could easily have a civilisation. The three main ways to prevent a civilisation from displacing a society is by corrupting school, feminism and human resources. Janice does a far better job than I could ever do in explaining the (damaging) higher order effects / 'unintended' consequences of feminism.

I am not suggesting that she agrees with anything I have ever written. I am merely stating that Janice Fiamengo does a fantastic job of critical thought / higher order analysis of feminism. After viewing more than fifty of her 'you tube clips' I have realised that human resources is just an invasive branch of feminism. Schooling is also continually being 'corrupted' by feminism. These are probably not views that Janice Fiamengo currently holds but ones I have developed by incorporating her UNDERSTANDING into my own. This is as it should be.

As always, I hope this blog helps you as much as it does me

Take care and have some fun

PS I have just found her own you tube channel here:  https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwu6ByzAWMRvZ3SXoGvaYtw/channels
I would be astonished if it wasn't a treasure chest of critical thinkers


No comments: