19 September, 2020

Three problems with ageing

I like three's and five's. This is free, so I am going with three.

1) Joints. These rot out and cause lots of pain and makes lots of movements painful and some impossible.

2) Cognitive. Your brain rots out and you get one of a hundred different conditions, none good.

3) Immunity. Your chances of dying from flu and the like increase massively.

I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself, details in the previous post. All three ageing problems will apply far less to you than others of your age.

Women may want to look younger for longer. Men may like to retain or even gain muscle as they age, rather than lose a few percent every year.

I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself, details in the previous post. These ageing problems will apply far less to you than others of your age.

As we grow older, our health diminishes and our immunity starts to fail.

 I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself, details in the previous post. These ageing problems will apply far less to you than others of your age.

The main problem with ageing is that most of us never get anywhere close to our genetic potential. We don't max out our stats. we don't bother leveling up. We believe a great many things but not, apparently, in becoming the best possible version of us. The best possible version of us ages the least, is far more resistant to stress and disease. Surely, this is obvious?

I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself, details in the previous post. These difficulties will apply far less to you than others of your age.

I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself, details in the previous post.

I suggest you attempt to regenerate yourself.

You might need to learn to critically think first, details in the previous posts.

This is not medical advice. It is beyond my belief that it isn't obvious. I am utterly astonished that it took me fifty years to realise!

No comments: