05 September, 2020

Herd Immunity

Our experts do not know how herd immunity is developed within our population. What they do know about herd immunity is wrong.

Well, that’s quite a bold pair of statements. How do I know this? Well, the real question is why don’t they know? I know the answer to that too.

Anyway, the mathematical models give herd immunity at 60% – 80%. One assumption is that we are all identical and behave in exactly the same way. That is quite a big assumption and it is clearly wrong. The question is, does this clearly incorrect assumption make any real difference? I say yes. I don’t think I can logically explain it but it is ‘obviously’ wrong.

The experts do know about super spreaders. These social butterflies meet with far more people in a day than many of us do in a week or more. Now, you may think that avoiding super spreaders is a good idea. I can see why you would think that and you would be wrong. You are wrong and the experts are wrong because no-one understands how herd immunity is developed in the real world.

With an amount of arrogance beyond the imagination of most, I will attempt to explain it to you and the herd immunity experts. Are you ready for this?

Most super spreaders will quickly come into regular but brief contact with people who are ‘leaking’ some small amount of virus particles. These super spreaders will be then start passing on micro doses of virus particles to the rest of us. This is a good thing. Most of us will be able to ‘fend’ off this minor attack and our immune system then has some immunity to this new virus. A larger dose is readily dealt with. These people are the asymptotic crew. The medical community haven’t the ability to measure the immunological response of the micro dose people.

To recap, the super spreader gives you a micro dose which is unmeasurable. However, your immune system effortlessly defeats the virus and now has the relevant experience to easily defeat a far larger dose. When exposed to a far larger viral load, this is defeated asymptotically.

Without the super spreaders giving lots of micro doses then most people would just get the larger viral load to which they have no prior exposure too. They can have a severe illness and those with corrupted immune systems could suffer far more and far more likely to die.

Corrupted immune system

Read my 90 days book and build up your immune system, resilience and robustness. Having a strong immune system is far better than having a corrupted immune system. That to me is as obvious as that which I have written about above.
Guess which group of people generally have very robust immune systems? The answer is obvious to me too. The super spreaders come into contact with a great many people and so have to deal with many micro doses of many things. This massively tunes up their immune system to deal with a very wide range of virus.
Everything links to everything else.

Super Spreaders

So, what is herd immunity in reality? In theory it is around 70% but in practice it is around 20%.
You can thank the super spreaders, in person, for getting herd immunity down from the mathematical model of around 70% to 20%. You may ask me to prove this. I haven’t the resources that the medical community has. Let them prove me wrong. Very quickly, they will realise that I am correct and hopefully stop being so stubbornly wrong.

Explanation

I can explain why the medical community has come to the conclusions it has. Why they repeat behaviours that were wrong fifty years ago. I can also explain why you won’t believe my explanations. The two explanations are different but essentially the same.
ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?
Authority believes in itself and most believe in authority.
I don’t.
Without authority, we fear that we have chaos.
I don’t.



That’s why I can see reality and those in authority or those who believe in authority cannot.






No comments: