12 September, 2020

One million Calorie regeneration

I have no way of knowing how old you are. I am 51. I recall how strong, fit and healthy I was at twenty five years of age. By fifty I was in great shape for fifty. So there's that.

At fifty years of age, how interested would I be in a two year, one million additional calorie required regeneration? How would I like to be in great shape again? Not great shape for fifty but great shape?

I went with 'yes please' and published how to achieve this with my 90 days book. Five 90 day cycles later and my regeneration continues. I have consumed an additional 1500 calories a day for 16 months and done an additional 100 - 200 calories a day of 'exercise'. Well, I thought about exercising every day. I managed about 3 - 4 days a week.

Let us do the math. 1500 extra calories a day is 10,500 calories per week extra.

150 calories of exercise, up to 4 times each week is around 500 calories each week.

So, thats 10,000 additional calories each week. Most people would expect to gain more than 2lbs / 1kg of body fat each work with this type of nonsense.

I haven't gained any weight over 16 months of this 'regime'. So, that's around 700,000 Calories worth of regeneration, so far. As soon as my weight starts to increase, the regeneration process is complete and that is that.

As well as not knowing your age, I have no way of knowing how you are reacting to the above words that I have chosen to string together. For a few minutes, I suggest that you choose to believe the following sentence. I am not lying.

Obviously, eating an additional million calories of food over two years requires a very specific hormonal balance in the body along with genetic manipulation. Otherwise you will just gain 300lbs. Do I have to point out that the choice of food is also critical?

Hormones are very powerful things. However, our genetics will limit what is possible but by deliberately manipulating gene expression we can easily get reasonably close to our genetic potential.

Are you beginning to believe that 'regeneration' is possible yet? How comfortable are you with vastly changing your natural hormonal balance? How about deliberately manipulating your own genetics?

Is it now obvious that you can transform yourself from average shape for your age to great shape with genetic manipulation and the very specific and accurate use of very potent hormones? Perhaps but now you will also feel that this is obviously unsafe, illegal and dangerous. The financial cost is likely to be ruinous too.

Here it comes, all this 'information' could be yours for one currency unit, simply by buying my 90 days book. I have no way of knowing what you believe but I do know that you are right. Well done!

You are most welcome.



No comments: