04 December, 2018

Temet Nosce

Many MGTOW vloggers are not comfortable with female hyper-gamy, which is a tendency for women to seek out a high status mate. Practically, this means that women judge 80% of men to be of less than average physical attractiveness.

However, should a woman find out a man is wealthy, then he can magically transforms from below average looks to well above average. Many MGTOW find this quality in women to be 'troubling'.

The basic tendency is for women to seek out a mate to provide a safe and secure environment for raising children. Whereas a male seeks out a female capable of easily bearing children. Rather harshly, women seek out a man with wealth and a man seeks out a young and attractive female. I have no problem with that. It is just something to be aware of. As a man I find that most 20-25 year old women look attractive. I don't believe many of them would make a decent partner to me, a man of twice their age.

For women this means not playing the field until their mid thirties and then trying to have a baby and get married and buy a house in a few short months. They ought not wait for the perfect man either. If only 20% of men are rated as attractive to females then most of them are not going to find that which they seek.

I have advice for both men and women. This is a critical thought blog, so my advice ought to be considered carefully and not simply judged as right or wrong. You have to make up your own mind.

The advice I will give is, know thyself.

Men:- increase your status to a point where women do class you as physically attractive. Social status is based on cars, watches, job titles, wealth and lifestyle. At a social gathering I started chatting to a wealthy man whilst admiring his attractive wife. I asked him why he drove a Bentley Turbo RR and he stated that he bought it as it was more expensive than a Rolls Royce. I just walked away from him. His status, in my eyes, hit zero. I didn't even bother to excuse myself. There was no need, he had revealed his status as being zero. I hope you really understand the point of status. If you don't, then buying increasingly expensive cars and watches is not the way to become an actual high status male or female.

Society can give you an illusion of status to dazzle other low status members of society. The reality is somewhat different. Real status is not built upon the whims of society but on the solid foundation of civilisation. Think about it. A high status man is confident, not loud and brash, controlled in his actions and reactions, he inspires confidence and brings out the best in those around him. He is powerful and is highly sought out by women. This is called hyper-gamy to some but it is simply common-sense. Practically all men have the ability to develop into high status males. Read my three short books and practise the exercises described within them for a few years.

Women:- I am sure you could follow the advice given above for men and become far more attractive in person than your photographs suggest. However, you can also help develop nearly any man into a high status male. Remembering that actual high status is not dependent upon job title, wealth, cars, houses or watches. It just isn't.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

I have discussed the difference between society and civilisation before. Basically, society is an unnatural state of affairs and civilisation is natural.

Our society tells us only 20% of men are attractive to women. This tells me all I need to know about western society.

Becoming a high status male is a mental choice and is demonstrated through deeds and actions.

For example, I was once told that in business, if I was ever unsure of what to do, then at least make a profit.

Thus, in life, if you aren't really sure what you you ought to do, then at least acquire wealth and status symbols.

The point being, a high status man will know what he wishes to do in life. A high status man may choose to run a business but he will run it for a reason and that reason will not simply be 'profit'.

Society would have you believe that profit and the acquisition of wealth grants you status. It doesn't. You demonstrate your own status through your words and actions and nothing else.

 “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.” - Martin Luther King Jr.

In the above quote, the 'measure of a man' is what I call status. I fully agree with Mr King Jr

That is actually what women seek. A 'man of character' who remains calm, relaxed, confident and a pleasure to be with when things are not going his way. Failing that, a fat wallet will likely keep adversity at bay.

A man seeks exactly the same thing, a woman who remains calm, relaxed, confident and a pleasure to be with when things are not going her way. Failing that, whatever society currently describes as 'attractive' will suffice.


* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 


In my books and other blog posts I mention an 'inner monkey'. All my 'inner monkey' ever does is seek to destroy my status. When my 'inner monkey' is dormant, my status is absolute. I only realised that as I typed it. Temet Nosce (know thyself) is far more useful than a Bentley Turbo RR and a Rolex watch. To end this post, the wealthy man I described earlier soon disposed of his attractive wife for a younger model. The ex-wife soon found a new man who took several hundred thousand pounds from her. I wouldn't describe any of these four people as being high status.

Be seeing you


No comments: