05 September, 2022

The Birthing of a new Global Financial System

In my last blog post I mentioned a new Global Financial System and then fail to explain what it is. I am happy to provide additional information for you.

Our current system is based on a medium of exchange that we collectively call ‘currency’. A person may hold a personal bank account containing something that we call ‘bank credit’ which we could make withdrawals from and hold physical ‘currency’.

Don’t Follow the money

First of all, don’t mistake your national currency for money because it isn’t money. You could do yourself a massive favour and not use the word money again. Get comfortable saying bank credit and paper currency.

For example, I have a job and each month I notice a transfer of bank credit from my employer. I can then exchange this bank credit for goods and services. My main outgoing is rent. I transfer some of my bank credit to my Landlord such that he continues to allow me to enjoy his property.

Follow the Value

I do stuff for my employer in exchange for bank credits. Each month I transfer a fixed number of these credits to my Landlord. The value here is my time and labour in exchange for shelter. The exchange of value, from my perspective, is shelter for my time and effort.

The Global Financial System

Same as described above. There is no difference between a person and a country.

For example, Russia has lots of energy reserves and is happy to let another country have some of it, in exchange for something of else of value. The G7 would like Putin to accept a bank credit of 70 units, or so, for this barrel of Russian oil but Putin is insisting on something of value.

If your are a UK resident, please let me know what you think we have of equal value to exchange.

If you are a resident of Europe or the United States, please let me know what you have of value to exchange for oil and / or gas / and or lots of other potentially useful resources.

Nothing of Value to exchange?

From a UK perspective, I cannot think of anything that we have of value to exchange for another countries energy reserves. Which explains why my energy bill is surging from around 120 bank credits per month to, perhaps, 600 in less than 12 months. This is rather unfortunate. This means that the value of my wage is diminishing quickly.

Three new Global Financial Systems are now in play

1) Gates and the WEF want to control everything and let us know what we can and can’t do.

2) We start thinking about how we could exchange value with other countries. The countries without anything of value to trade will have to rely upon themselves.

3) Global thermonuclear war

I can’t see number one gaining more traction and number three isn’t really the type of exchange that a Global Financial System ought be proud of. This leaves number two, the key word here being ‘Value’.

Value

It perhaps seem a little harsh that countries, without value to trade with others, will have to rely upon themselves.

However, is it fair for countries without anything of value to trade use force and threats, in order to take value from others?

Summary

Europe and the UK need to import energy.

Is the offered method of payment acceptable?

No comments: