09 July, 2022

Once you know you go...

 I have disengaged from the core 'narratives' that our empathy free, logic free, central planning overlords wish us to waste our precious time discussing. Our overlords use these narratives as they cost almost nothing to say and give our overlords the illogical assertions of control which they desperately need.

Should you have reached a similar conclusion then we must deeply consider the advice of H G Tudor, which is, once you know you go.

So, where have I gone? I am considering retiring to live on a boat. Instead of simply buying one I am spending my time considering buying a sailaway and fitting it out myself. I have no DIY experience. This is very demanding of my time but may well lead to me acquiring many valuable skills.

Contrast that with spending my time engrossed in the 'narratives' of our overlords as described above. 9 years considering the 'narratives' was perhaps a little more than necessary. The boat thing will be two years of planning and a six month build.

In Enginering terms, the world is entering a period of a great many non-linearities. Almost entirely due to the illogical assertions of control of our political leaders. The non-linearities are due to the difference between reality and the assertions of control based on the emotional needs of our overlords.

Whatever... Energy prices could easily be ten times more than they are now within the next two years. Can you guess the 'narrative' will 'explain' that? The skills I am learning may be more valuable than even I anticipate. It matters not if I am wrong, either to you the reader or me the writer.

bye

No comments: